Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/11/2003 10:23:55 AM EDT
THE FOLLOWING POST WAS ORIGINALLY FROM ANOTHER WEBSITE

Want HK to produce civy guns???
I know how to do it, but it takes a concerted effort on our part.

Everytime you buy a gun similar to an HK (Sig pistol, AR, AK, etc.), simply fax or mail a copy of the receipt to H&K's American Corporate headquarters and inform them that this sale was lost to their competitors because they don't produce weapons for the american consumer. If they wish to get some of your money, they'll start producing civilian G-36's, HK-9x guns for Americans.

Do this, and I believe H&K would give a hard look at satisfying the American consumer (the most-spend happy people on earth). Remember, they're Germans, they're not used the rabid, gun-buying nuts we have here.

I've got 2 receipts for new Bushmasters that are on their way.

Heckler & Koch
21480 Pacific Blvd.
Sterling, VA 20166-8903
USA

Tel: 703.450.1900
Fax: 703.406.2361

Link Posted: 11/11/2003 11:23:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Excellent idea.  I hope it works.
Link Posted: 11/13/2003 8:04:10 PM EDT
[#2]
How about sending them receipts from purchases of HK clones and then that should really bring the issue to their attention.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top