Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 8/8/2002 3:36:35 PM EST
My son just purchased one. The cost was just over $1k. I think this is pretty high for a used pistol...even an HK, and that "squeeze-cocker grip safety would take some getting used to for me. The pistol has been refurbished and it came with night sights, three mags and a nice concealment leather holster.

What do you guys think?
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 3:44:52 PM EST
When I brought my P7M8, I got it for a steal. $999 NIB at a gun show. To my opinion, it is a bit high for a used P7. However, it got some goodies which mines did not have. The squeeze-cocker is a bit unusal. But not hard to get ascustom to.
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 6:28:53 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/8/2002 6:29:32 PM EST by Aimless]
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 8:40:50 PM EST
Your son got taken to the cleaners for a used P7, IMO. H&K has a slew of police trade-ins for (I think) $699, maybe $599, wholesale. Check Kentucky Imports prices as they have them usually in stock.

I own a P7M8 & it's unbelieveably accurate. I know it's one of those guns that I'll never sell. The squeeze cocking action is a cinch to master & actually helps make one a better shot.
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 8:55:41 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/8/2002 8:59:26 PM EST by FishKepr]
Unfortunatly I agree with Bob. The average price for used P7 around here is $700-800. They're really fine pistols though. I think most of the refurbished pistols are trade ins from the New Jersey State Police when they went to the M13 models.

A friend of mine picked up a new P7M10 (.40 S&W) with the factory nickel finish. It looks very cool. I think he paid around $1,200 for it if I remember correctly
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 1:43:42 AM EST
WOW!, I didn't realize the prices were so high. I bought mine in 1985 NIB for $450.00 w/ 5 mags. Times have changed.
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 3:43:14 AM EST

Originally Posted By LWilde:
My son just purchased one. The cost was just over $1k. I think this is pretty high for a used pistol...even an HK, and that "squeeze-cocker grip safety would take some getting used to for me. The pistol has been refurbished and it came with night sights, three mags and a nice concealment leather holster.

What do you guys think?

I think that that might have been a TOUCH expensive... but let me tell you, I doubt he will regret it.

I love my p7m8 with a passion that is matched only by... well, nothing.

They are absolutely AMAZING weapons. The fixed barrels make them accurate beyond comprehension. There is no pistol on the planet I can bring out from concealed carry, present, unsafe and put rounds to target faster and more accurate than the p7m8. Period.

They actually LIKE being dirty and, frankly, think mine saved my life last month.
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 5:33:58 AM EST
Good piece. Had one come through the shop I used to work in, and it was cheap..I regret not buying it, as the 03 I ended up getting instead shot "Minute of Mountian"..

As to price? It's a H&K.. Just shoot it.

Meplat-
Top Top