Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/28/2004 8:25:25 AM EDT
DO U THINK  TODD G. OF ORF   WOULD EVER MAKE A MP5SD REPLICA  WITH A REAL LOOKING BUT FAKE SUPRESSOR ????
OR  EVEN A RF94 RECEIVER WITH BARREL INSTALED ????
THANKS , KEV.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:29:27 AM EDT
[#1]
COULD IT WORK..
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:29:23 AM EDT
[#2]
With actual supression you will need a Class III license.  But I think it is possible.  Why not contact him?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 10:55:02 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
With actual supression you will need a Class III license.  

Quoted:
....WITH A REAL LOOKING BUT FAKE SUPRESSOR ????

THANKS , KEV.

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 10:55:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Jayson at Investment Grade Firearms is going to make some.  If you want it to look right, you need to SBR your rifle.  Then if you get the suppressor you have a two tax stamp gun ($200 for SBR and $200 for suppressor).  But you will be the envy of all your friends.  :)

RDTS does them, but it takes a very, very long time to get your weapon back...

http://www.rdts.com/HKMP5SDREPLICA.html
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 11:12:48 AM EDT
[#5]
......REPLY TO MR .  M4
YES  SIR ... THAT WOULD BE SO COOL.
WHAT DO U THINK  ABOUT IT?
WADE SAID , "HE COULD PROBLEY DO IT."< WADE FROM -TOP NOTCH>
BUT I WILL HAVE TO BUY ALL THE PARTS FORM HIM , TO EVEN THINK ABOUT GETTING A RECEIVER..
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 12:07:40 PM EDT
[#6]
ORF has fake suppressors for sale right now and their is a GB happening on receivers right now! Check the Group Buy threads! It's all out there and available right now. Other than that, get a hold of Todd himself, He's a great guy that really likes helping us "Gun-Nuts".
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 12:53:38 PM EDT
[#7]
How about a USC/UMP conversion gun? Here's what you can turn a plain gray USC in to with a little love...

Firearm belongs to Hepcat85
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:00:15 PM EDT
[#8]
FIRST OF ALL ,
U  >GUN NUTS < SEEM TO BE GOOD PEOPLE.....
TODD G. IS THE ONE THAT TOLD ME ABOUT THIS GROUP.
THE FAKE MP5SD  REPLICA IS  A DREAM , BUT LOOKS LIKE IT COULD HAPPEN......
ONE THING THAT I LIKE IS , NO ONE HAS PUT DOWN MY LITTLE IDEA........
I GUESS IAM AN MP5SD NUT.
THANKS FOR EVERYONES TIME AND HELP
KEV-CO
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:29:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Hey, your not alone at all in this crowd! We all have various versions of the same dream you have! Thats also why most try to be very helpful because they know that what they provide will come back to them many times over when they need info or parts or maybe just someone to BS with-with the same interests in life.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:44:52 PM EDT
[#10]
RDTS makes what you want.. don't know how long it would take tho..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top