Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Page Armory » GSG-5
Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2011 10:43:16 AM EST
[Last Edit: 3/11/2011 10:47:21 AM EST by Mac12782]
Does anyone have any info on this? Will any of the parts from the new HK MP5 .22's bolt on to our GSG's with little to no mods? I'm assuming they would since the original GSG was so much of a clone that it sparked a lawsuit but who knows. I'm starting to like the barrel/3-lug/dimpled fake can on the HK... The lower with the bullet markings, and maybe a few more mags if the HK 25RD mags are compatible. Not sure what all else, as I'm pretty happy with my GSG in it's current state. Just curious really. Heck, if all else fails...I may just buy the whole damn gun. ;)
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 12:46:55 PM EST
Originally Posted By Mac12782:
Does anyone have any info on this? Will any of the parts from the new HK MP5 .22's bolt on to our GSG's with little to no mods? I'm assuming they would since the original GSG was so much of a clone that it sparked a lawsuit but who knows. I'm starting to like the barrel/3-lug/dimpled fake can on the HK... The lower with the bullet markings, and maybe a few more mags if the HK 25RD mags are compatible. Not sure what all else, as I'm pretty happy with my GSG in it's current state. Just curious really. Heck, if all else fails...I may just buy the whole damn gun. ;)

Differant gun all together, the mags and stock might fit, but the rest is designed differantly.
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 1:22:56 PM EST
Originally Posted By stevenkids:
Originally Posted By Mac12782:

Differant gun all together, the mags and stock might fit, but the rest is designed differantly.

It'd be nice if the mags interchanged.

Link Posted: 3/12/2011 1:45:04 PM EST
Saw the new HK22 at a gun show today.... Freaking Sexy!!!
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 6:39:30 AM EST
the mags don't fit .
Page Armory » GSG-5
Top Top