Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/2/2003 6:32:18 PM EDT
I'm curious about the various HK91 and Cetme rifles that I see advertised in Shotgun News. The rifles appear to be identical. Are parts interchangeable between the two guns and are magazines interchangeable?
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 6:46:10 PM EDT
[#1]
From what I have been told Cetme mags will work in the HK but the HK will not work in the Cetme.I belive some parts are interchangeable but do not know whick ones they are.Jake
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 8:42:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Hk mags work just fine in my Cetme.I've got one of the early SS Cetme's.Not many parts are interchangable.Just off the top of my head...the Cetme bolt is different than the HK and a HK stock will not fit a Cetme without modification.

Here's the best place for Cetme info...
www.gunboards.com/forums/
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 4:17:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Here's another CETME site that has a lot of info...

cetme.homestead.com/mbr.html
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top