Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/9/2006 5:07:03 AM EDT
Does anyone have any pictures of a semi HK91 trigger pack. I need to know where the pin and spring go. Also the dimensons where the pin hole is placed on the trigger pack. The one I have has the trigger altered to take a relocated non factory sear spring that installs completely on the trigger and an altered trigger spring that attaches to the wrong side of the trigger near the saftey catch. The hammers is retained on firing but the trigger does not move forward to reset the hammer because of the spring mods.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:15:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:37:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks.  
The person put a lot of thought into the way he arranged the springs to work without a front pin but the old trigger spring could not overcome the additional force that the sear spring added to it when it was attached to the trigger. No idea what gun the spring he used as a sear spring came out of.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 7:00:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Does it look anything like this?

Pic
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 8:22:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Trying a pic of it
i1.tinypic.com/nflbg0.jpg

Because the sear is on the bottom of the hammer and the a part of the springs force is pushing against the trigger opposite of the trigger spring the trigger spring does not function correctly.
Also the trigger spring was installed on the opposite side it should be with a slight bend to catch the top edge of the selector stop part of the trigger to retain it.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 10:18:31 AM EDT
[#5]
you just need to pull the long legs forward when you install it. It pushes against the floorplate and holds the sear up.

I did not care for the AR-15 trigger spring mod on an HK when I looked into it.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 2:42:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the info. Any idea who may have been doing this type trigger mod? I was trying to figure out who did the conversion I have. Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:23:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Thats a new one even for me, most use a modified full auto HK spring, others a modified version of an AR-15 trigger return spring.

Bill Springfield

[email protected]
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 5:05:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Finally got the trigger pack working. Had to drill the lower located pin hole for the sear spring pin. Had to cut and drill the side spacers and make a spring out of one of the long ones with the roller. Wound up using the long one and cutting the portion past the overlap off. Wound up puting it in as two springs one on each side but it seems to work ok after bending a slight upward angle so it could not slip off the sear. Also had to put in  a new trigger spring were the old one was bent to install in the wrong side of the trigger. Time will tell.

Did find some 18 locking pieces today also and one should be in the mail  .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top