Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/7/2002 5:11:34 PM EDT
I just bought a new Benelli M1S90 just about over a month ago. I test fired the gun and it has (what I think is) excessive windage. At 25yds. using various slugs I have to move my rear sight pretty damn far to the left (nearly all the way) or move the front sight ALL the way to the right. I took it back to the shop where I purchased the gun, and they said they would look at it. Well 3 weeks goes by... So I call them today, and the 'smith states he hasn't even look at it. But then says,"if it zeros within the range of adjustment, its normal".... WTF, is it me or is this the "standard treatment" you get from a gunsmiths? Three weeks and he still hasn't looked at it.... I would send it off to Benelli, but I have been warned by a close friend if I do, I won't see the gun for 6-9 months. So I went down to the shop and picked it up. To make a long story short, I am in need of a reputable gunsmith. One that can look at my shotgun, notify me of what the problem is, fix it, and return it in a decent time frame. Any help, or suggestions appreciated.

Thanks,

JasonC

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top