Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2006 4:57:12 PM EDT
Trying to sort out some problems for an acquaintance, but the slide lock lever is so tight I'm afraid I'll break or mar something trying to strip the gun. Can somebody tell me (or link to instructions for) disassembly of this weapon?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:45:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Get yourself an oxy-acetylene torch, some pliers, a hammer, and a bucket of water.

The rest should be self explanatory.

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:46:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:46:14 PM EDT
[#3]
If it is like my 5906, make SURE the GUN is EMPTY, mag out. Pull the slide back and push the slide stop from the right side. You might need a ball point pin to help push, The slide must be back far enough to release the stop, there is a cut in the slide (left side) to help it's removal
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:50:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:54:20 PM EDT
[#5]
I use the end of a mag.

BTW great gun.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 5:02:57 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Get yourself an oxy-acetylene torch, some pliers, a hammer, and a bucket of water.

The rest should be self explanatory.

Zack  you took the words right out of my head!!!!, or alternatively; just shoot it, it will come apart on it's own!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:28:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks. The problem was that the slide lock lever lines up & pulls out from the "wrong" (front) end.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top