Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/29/2001 10:14:57 PM EDT
Does anyone know if there is a some sort of classified ads for firearms in the Portland, Oregon area? Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/29/2001 10:41:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Sure,just look in The Oregonian under sporting goods. Nickel Ads was pretty good,but not much in it now.
Link Posted: 12/29/2001 11:00:12 PM EDT
[#2]
What are you looking for?

What are you looking to sell?
Link Posted: 12/29/2001 11:46:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm unloading my Mossberg 590, Beretta 92 Elite II, and Springfield Stainless Loaded full size 1911.
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 9:26:07 AM EDT
[#4]
I wouldn't bother putting the guns in the Oregonian. You never know who the hell will be calling you. Anyway, just bring them to the show at the Expo center in a couple weeks. Or bring them by Kieths, they could put them on concinement for you. That 590 will go pretty fast.      Peace
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 9:51:57 AM EDT
[#5]
How much are you looking to get for the Springfield?  Consider trades?
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 11:56:49 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm selling the Springfield for $575. I bought it about three month ago. I only shot 50rnds through it so far. It has the stainless barrel on it. I don't know if this makes a difference, but I'm technically still a Washington resident although i'm now living in Oregon.
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 9:27:11 PM EDT
[#7]
What do you want for the elite II?
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 9:37:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Unless they've recently changed their policy, The Oregonian won't accept ad's for handguns. They are very anti-gun, and refuse to advertise them in the classifieds. You might be able to trick 'em on the springfield, but they'll catch the Beretta right off the bat.I tried to put a Glock in there one time, lady says " we don't accept ads for handguns, sir". When I asked why, she said it was against their company policy. Idiots. Take it to the gun show, you'll be a lot better off, anyway.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top