Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Posted: 8/17/2005 8:25:20 PM EDT
I have to tell anyone that will listen.

I bought a Ferret .50BMG Ar upper after a lot of reading. I wanted to get one before any new laws came out, and I wanted one that wasnt a rifle, had no numbers, was just an upper. I didnt want a screw in bolt, the variey kept getting smaller and smaller. I started reading Biggerhammers 50 board, and found a lot of people liked Ferret. I bought one off of Biggerhammer boards, used, shipped right to me.

I got the lower all ready, and the damn thing didnt work. Some people said hard primers. I sent Dave an email. He said there was something in the initial design that did make harder primers harder to fire. He told me to ship him the bolt. I did.

A couple weeks later, he had redone my bolt to the design upgrade, free of charge, and returned my bolt, postage paid and insured.

I cant say enough good about him and his company. As he said, lifetime warranty. Period. He even threw in some new cap screws. No charge, not one penny. And I didnt even buy it from him. Now thats standing behind your product. And a quick turnaround!

Good job Dave, you have not only won a strong supporter, but someone with a lot of "gun nut" buddies.  

Now for some range time!

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top