Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 4/30/2002 3:35:07 AM EST
Does anyone know anything about the HK USC "grease gun mag" conversion as advertised by Top Notch Accessories on page 17 of the new SAR?

The ad says "just replaces the existing lower."
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 5:09:07 AM EST
Re Top Notch: "Just Say No."
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 8:37:19 AM EST
There are pictures at hk-54.com in the message boards section. According to the web site, it replaces the lower with a little trimming required on the upper. Also see tacticalexcellence.com, they are coming out with a hi-cap conversion and stock conversion. Cavalry Arms is also working on a hi-cap conversion.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 12:34:18 PM EST
I would go with the CavArms conversion. TopNotch = Special Weapons, and we all know about their reputation.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 5:52:06 PM EST
Thanks fellas.
Top Top