Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/14/2002 2:55:05 PM EDT
I picked up my USP45f today!!!  As soon as it was in my hands I headed for the mountains to blow up a few clays.  This gun is by far the nicest handgun I have come across.  It hits what I point at and does so with little recoil.  I put 250 rounds through it with no problems.  I love this gun!!!!  Cant wait to get more HK's!
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 2:57:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Congrats!
I feel the same way about mine (though it's a .40).  It just "feels" good to shoot!
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 3:05:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Congrats man! About 1 month ago, 2 friends and I went in and pick up our USP45F, SIG220ST and USP45 TAC. (that later being mine) It's been nothing but this ever since: hrough
These totally redefined handguns for us! there so stinking accurate, great to shoot, easy to aquire your target, etc. And, most importantly, THEY JUST LOOK SO DARN COOL!!!!

Again, congrats and enjoy that awesome little dohicky!
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 3:10:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a few USPs and my USP .45 is my favorite.  I have a 1911 also, but I like the USP more.  It is an accurate pistol.
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 3:56:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Congrats. My USP45s have not given me any problems whatsoever other than begging for more ammo. The new USP45 Compact I am breaking in will be the same. Put 250 rounds through it this past week and no probs either. USPs are worth the money, and will be in my hands if my life depends on a handgun.
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 5:51:27 AM EDT
[#5]
All together now...Hi Schapman!

In this session of HKAA (HK addicts annonymous) we will be talking about why when you purchase one HK pistol there and take it to the range, you feel a sudden urge to purchase another, and another, and another.

Would anyone like to tell me why they think this happens?

All fun aside, they are awesome pistols, completely reliable, and you will want another one! Trust me!
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 7:21:47 AM EDT
[#6]
OK.

I'm probably asking a STUPID question....

But WTF is a USP45F ????

Are you talking about the Fullsize USP? Or is there a new model I have to go buy?

I'm assuming that "F" is Full Size the way "C" is Compact, but I've never heard it specified that way.

Link Posted: 1/15/2002 7:29:34 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
But WTF is a USP45F ????

Are you talking about the Fullsize USP?

Yep full-size
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 7:45:24 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
But WTF is a USP45F ????

Are you talking about the Fullsize USP?

Yep full-size

Thanks...... I feel better about it now.

BTW, I have two H&Ks, a USP45 and USC 45 Carbine.

USP = U Should Pray
USC = U Should Cry

Link Posted: 1/15/2002 7:59:29 AM EDT
[#9]
223-Buckaroo, what do you think of the USC?  I am thinking about ordering one.  I have a Springfield Mil-Spec 1911 on layaway now and I keep trying to convince myself that I dont want to take it off layaway and put the Tactical on.  HK's are very addictive, about as much as the AR's.  The other thing I found is the full size USP is suprisingly concealable under a t-shirt, but I would like to try a USP45c.  I guess with a little work the 1911 could be a good concealable weapon.
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 8:27:33 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
223-Buckaroo, what do you think of the USC?  I am thinking about ordering one.  I have a Springfield Mil-Spec 1911 on layaway now and I keep trying to convince myself that I dont want to take it off layaway and put the Tactical on.  HK's are very addictive, about as much as the AR's.  The other thing I found is the full size USP is suprisingly concealable under a t-shirt, but I would like to try a USP45c.  I guess with a little work the 1911 could be a good concealable weapon.

I have the USC, which is the carbine based on the UMP sub machine gun. It sounds like you are talking about the USPc pistol.

FWIW, I love my USC. You can drive nails with that thing !

And of course I love my USP45 !

Link Posted: 1/15/2002 9:44:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Awesome lookin' H&Ks.  Buckarro, that USC of yours is very very appealing, but can a more conventional stock and pistol grip be swapped out?  Like a solid, fixed stock as found on the older MP5s and such...
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 10:21:54 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Awesome lookin' H&Ks.  Buckarro, that USC of yours is very very appealing, but can a more conventional stock and pistol grip be swapped out?  Like a solid, fixed stock as found on the older MP5s and such...

I have not found anyone making stock replacements for it yet, and Special Weapons specifically stated to me in an e-mail response that they have NO plans for USC upgrades. They are concentrating on the SL8-1 upgrades they're doing. But several companies, Special Weapons included, have a dye process for the grey polymer used on the USC and the SL8-1, and can change it to black or olive drab. Both colors look cool, but I kinda like the grey. They have the red HK logo silkscreens too, so if you dye it, the logos will still be right.

www.specialweaponsllc.com
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 12:29:05 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Pack my USP45F everywhere I go.
6'1 200 lbs., its not a prob.
I still don't carry lock n loaded.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top