Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 3/9/2006 2:13:39 PM EDT
I have a lead on a TC2000 MICH helmet with desert cover and NV mount installed. Size is medium and its in near perfect condition. What would this be worth? I cant use it because I need a Large but wonder if I should not pick it up to trade later.

What would YOU be willing to pay and what is the current street price of the unit? I think I need to get the guy to sell it cheap enough to be sure I can offload it later.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 3:08:40 PM EDT
What its worth and what you'll get are 2 different things. Its worth like $400 + new, but you'll never get that, just like kev helmets, you see stores selling them for like 300$, go on ebay and their like 40-80$. Helmets don't make great trades normally, resale value normally is that great like regular armor or sapis. I wouldn't go for it personally

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:35:52 AM EDT
MICH/ACH type helmets are hot items at the moment simply because of the demand. Many troops going over there are issued old PASGT type helmets because they don't have enough MICH's. It's a great helmet, but probably won't be worth as much later because production will have most likely caught up. I've seen them go on ebay for about 300-350 depending on there condition.
Top Top