Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2002 10:05:09 PM EDT
If anyone has info on better scanning please inform me.  This is my first pic post with my new scanner.

Edited:  That's the Blackhawk SWIFT sling.  Very awesome!

Link Posted: 4/20/2002 10:21:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Was this a blue jeans add?
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 10:28:18 PM EDT
[#2]
OK, I admit it.  I got this out of the Macy's catalog.  HAHA  Actually, this could never be the case, being that the Levi company is extremely anti-gun.  That's the word around town anyway.
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 10:35:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Who made it RRA?
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 10:40:53 PM EDT
[#4]
well it's hard to se a black rifle with the black shirt.  Any luck with the sights?

Who made it RRA?

Unless I'm mixing up posts again, I believe it's a Bushy M4.
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 10:47:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Oh i must have missed his previous post. That does kinda look like a coiled snake on the stock. Nice rifle hope u enjoy it!
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 5:44:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Sorry, I'm still not a photographer.  I'll remember that for next time.  It's a Bushmaster.  I have talked to someone at Bushmaster and they're gonna email me a UPS slip that I'll be able to print out and place on a box so I don't have to pay any shipping.  They're handling it well.
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 5:54:00 AM EDT
[#7]

What did I miss? There was problem wth your sights?
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 6:13:44 AM EDT
[#8]
That's a nice piece of a$$! (Note: I am sooooooo joking)
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 11:13:23 AM EDT
[#9]
After I zeroed my rifle I only had 10 clicks left in windage adjustment to the right.  Some have said Bushmaster has had problems with this in the past.  I guess the have to re-index the barrel.  They said it shouldn't take long at all.  I don't know for sure if I'll need the extra windage, but if I spend that much money on a gun it best be darn near perfect.  I sincerly hope you are kidding Sniper Wolf.  HAHA  Otherwise I'm on the search for a new place to get AR info.  HAHA
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 11:37:38 AM EDT
[#10]
The more of us civilians that have evil cool guns like that, the better I feel.

Link Posted: 4/21/2002 3:56:32 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
After I zeroed my rifle I only had 10 clicks left in windage adjustment to the right.  Some have said Bushmaster has had problems with this in the past.  I guess the have to re-index the barrel.  They said it shouldn't take long at all.  I don't know for sure if I'll need the extra windage, but if I spend that much money on a gun it best be darn near perfect.  I sincerly hope you are kidding Sniper Wolf.  HAHA  Otherwise I'm on the search for a new place to get AR info.  HAHA

I just had my Bushy M4 upper re-indexed for free by the factory and it is now right on the money and they did this and returned it to me in less than a week.  Good luck with  yours.
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 5:00:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Yeah I'm kidding...and where else could you get this good of info for free? Then again you still hafta filter out the BS...
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 8:40:15 PM EDT
[#13]
I too suffer from the same issue.
I still am waiting for my Shipping tags so I can get this going.

I have a buddy that is ready to buy an AR, he WAS going to buy a bushy, but I guess this was enough to make him pay alittle more for a Colt or Arma.

I still would buy a bushy, if this fix goes well.

Nice pic ya weirdo
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top