Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/28/2002 1:33:02 AM EDT
I just picked up a preban Benelli M1S90 and I'd like to dress it up with a few accessories.

I'm thinking ghost ring sights with a tritium or fiber optic front (or dot type optics?), a good white light, larger bolt handle and safety if available, and a good sling.

Could anyone suggest specific products, websites to order from, or even cool stuff I'm not thinking of.

BTW, I paid $850 for a preban M1S90 in like new condition with rifle sights and a nice tactical case.  Good deal, or about average?
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 4:42:03 AM EDT
[#1]
I love the Benelli, have a few. My home defense shotgun is an M1 Entry, pistol grip and ghost ring. I have it set up with:

Giles Sling (thewilderness.com)
 Picitinny rail (Benelli)
 Tactical charging handle & saftey (gggaz.com)
 Tritum front sight (can't remember who)
 Surefire weaponlight (surefire.com)
 EO-Tech HDS sight

I like shooting with the EO-tech but sometimes edge more on the basic side using iron sights - the EO-Tech does not co-witness the iron sights.

The gun is 100% reliable with Federal tactical buckshot.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top