Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/5/2010 4:31:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/5/2010 4:32:59 PM EDT by Yeti39]
I am looking at getting a PS90 to eventually make it a SBR. I have considered buying the Class III version or buying the standard Ps90 and switch out the barrel. What would be the best way of doing this? I have come across this deal. Is it a good deal?

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/2671/snc14484.jpg
Brand New-UNFIRED-FN PS90 USG black reticle optical sight
Gen 1 Trigger Pack
-2 side rails with rail covers
-4 FN 50rnd Magazines
-300rnds of SS197 Ammo
-Assault Systems Rifle Case for the FN (Triple Mag Pouch)
-Single Point Sling
-Sight Adj. Tool
-Box & all original paperwork that came with the firearm

Velcro mod has been done (Protects the ejection port when rounds are being ejected)

$1800 includes everything listed and pictured
All items are Brand New and never used
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 8:53:54 PM EDT
I've seen PS90s for 1300-1400 on GB. So you'll just have to figure out how much the other stuff would cost, and compare. The case runs about 80 bucks, I've seen the mags for 35 dollars, and I don't know about the ammo, maybe 30 cents a round (guess). So 100 bucks for ammo, 100 bucks for the mags, say 100 for the case and sling. 1700 would be a good price, but if it's 1800 out the door with no sales tax, shipping, or transfer fee then it's fine.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 9:21:46 AM EDT
If it is a true gen 1 trigger pack it will bring up its value for some as it makes it easier to convert it to full auto. I didn't care personally because unless they have another amnesty period for machine guns I don't see it being useful.

I'm picking up a new tri-rail for 1350 from a local dealer that was getting rid of them. I'm going to sbr it once I check it over. In the process of moving right now so it will be a while. Just figured for the price I should grab it.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:35:28 AM EDT
Originally Posted By ccosby:
If it is a true gen 1 trigger pack it will bring up its value for some as it makes it easier to convert it to full auto. I didn't care personally because unless they have another amnesty period for machine guns I don't see it being useful.

I'm picking up a new tri-rail for 1350 from a local dealer that was getting rid of them. I'm going to sbr it once I check it over. In the process of moving right now so it will be a while. Just figured for the price I should grab it.

where did you find a ps90 tri rail for 1350?
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 11:24:16 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Yeti39:
Originally Posted By ccosby:

where did you find a ps90 tri rail for 1350?

Local FFL Greentop was blowing them out as they had a few that sat for a year. They are prob out of them by now besides mine sitting on layaway. Still have some more to pay on it. Didn't really want to spend the money on it right now but figured at that price I should bite on it. Going to sbr it in the future.

To be fair I wanted a standard one. Figured I could use the built in sight until I was ready to drop the money on something nice. Also with the low profile aim point mounts it would sit lower then on the tri-rail. I'm prob pick up a primary arms clone or something until I get it converted to an sbr then worry about a better sight(or wait till the cheap one breaks).
Top Top