Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/21/2005 9:12:34 AM EDT
I posted this in the General forum before because I didn't know we had a gear section . Anyways, here's my question.

I know a few places to get German flecktarn gear (even though most of them are located in England) and I'd like to get a full combat rig going. Does anyone know of a place with pics and/or a description of the current normal German combat gear set up (for normal army) is? Also, does anyone know some places to get some German gear in the US? All the places I've found are usually in England or Germany. I'm looking for some German Model 2000 combat boots, some flecktarn dual G36 mag pouches (not the ones that only hold 1 mag unless the place has 4 or more), a flecktarn holster that'll hold a pistol up to the size of a 1911, a flecktarn pistol mag pouch, a German army flecktarn canteen pouch, and a flecktarn rucksack. Thanks for the help.

B_D
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:11:00 AM EDT
[#1]
ebay http://stores.ebay.com/Military-Griffin
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:40:32 AM EDT
[#2]

Think I remember seeing some in Sportman's Guide but that was a while ago.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:52:39 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I've bought from this guy a few times ,he is pretty good to do business with.

Im waiting on a German fl radio pouch as we speak.

TG
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:56:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Here Is a pic of my flectarn gear with my G1 .
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 2:05:50 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Wow! That guy has a lot of stuff. I'll have to pick up some stuff from him.

Any other places you guys know of?
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 2:25:21 PM EDT
[#6]
SG had itfer 9$  year or so ago,,wish i would bought more,,got some on the EE herelast summer,, but in OD..

they hadthe butt packs  also fer 9$ to,, awhile back,, and check ebay i got 3 butt packs with shoulder straps fer 10$ once.. i just want more Mag pouches and the lillarger ones(radio) pouch
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 8:05:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Yeah really the only thing I need from SPG is one of their German canteens. I don't like that it's blue though, so I'd probably have to spray paint it OD green

Anyone know of any other places? Possibly someplace other than Ebay?

ETA: Just bought a flecktarn rucksack from that guy on Ebay. Still need the other gear in my first post though.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 6:57:43 PM EDT
[#8]
If you want good gear in Flecktarn you can try Arktis in the UK.  They have a US office web site www.arktisusa.com
They offer most Nato patterns in all their gear/clothing, free catalogs too.

Pinz
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 10:18:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Does Artkis ship from the US or just from the UK?
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 8:29:12 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Does Artkis ship from the US or just from the UK?

And does anyone know of any other places?
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 9:13:12 AM EDT
[#11]
I have no idea about the shipping costs to the USA, but try this shops:

www.asmc-online.de
The shop is also in English. Klick on the UK flag on the left.

www.ranger-online.com
One of the biggest dealers for Military and outdoor stuff in Germany. Shop also in English.
They also have a modular system compatible with MOLLE and other stuff. Look in their normal shop or under www.75tactical.com (the english version seems not to work...). If you want a Chest rig in Flecktarn and later add some  BHI or whatever MOLLE stuff this is the best solution.

www.khs-products.com
Manufacturer and reseller for Flecktarn stuff. Check out their Modular system (compatible to MOLLE). Shop only in German, but you can post questions in the International section of their forum.

You can cut off 16 % from the prices (no sales tax if you order from outside of the European Union) and if you have any problems with the language just write them an Email. All of the shops should have someone who speaks English.

Fenris
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:25:07 PM EDT
[#12]
WOW!! Those prices at ASMC are insanely good. $9 US for a German webgear set w/ general pouch, E-tool pouch, and canteen pouch. That's insane! I haven't even looked at the other places yet. Gonna have to shoot ASMC an email about shipping to the US. Thanks Fenris.

ETA: What do they mean on ASMC by "ab 100cm" and "bis 100cm"? What is ab and bis? (Sorry for ignorance)
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:53:16 PM EDT
[#13]
The "belt" has different lenghts 90, 100, 110, 120 and 130 cm. It seems that you cannot choose all of the lengths if you buy a complete set. Only "ab 100cm" (longer than 100cm) and "bis 100cm" (shorter than 100cm). Write them an email and ask for the length you want/need.

Do a search at the shop for "27047" (German Army belt). There you see all of the versions.

Fenris
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:00:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Alright I bought a rucksack from Military Griffin on ebay and I think I'm gonna be buying a webgear set (w/ E-tool pouch and general purpose pouch, no canteen pouch), a folding ground mat (for the rucksack), and a uniform shirt tonight or tomorrow. Then I just need the other stuff. Think I'm going to have to order some stuff from that ASMC place. They have awesome prices. Just wish they were in the US. Any other sites would be very helpful. Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 11:03:02 AM EDT
[#15]
I ordered some German webgear, combat shirt, and 2 ground mats to put in my rucksack but I only got the ground mats and shirt. Not real happy with Major Surplus right now. Been waiting about 2 weeks and they only send half the order. The webgear even showed up on my receipt. Well I just emailed them...hope it gets sorted out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top