Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2002 3:36:28 PM EDT
I just recently purchased some  Match Grade Ammo from one of this BB sponsors, Georgia Precision Shooters Supply. May I say the owner, Tommy Haskins was a pleasure to do business with?
   Tommy gave me prompt, courteous service getting my order out the next business day, this is a very important issue for me. So many companies policy is (ORDERS WILL SHIP WITHIN 7 DAYS UNTIL..WHENEVER ! ) Sorry but this is no way to get my money. So from one Georgia Boy to another, owner Tommy Haskins of Georgia Precision Shooters Supply has a big thumbs up and my business forever. When I find something that works and someone who takes care of my needs and wants, I never look any further. Not even for a lower price would I purchase from another company. Us Southerners have to stick together. Nothing personal yanks ..LOL !
www.georgiaprecision.com/
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 3:48:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep! I met Tommy at the BRC, and bought some match ammo from him there. You're right on all counts!

Link Posted: 8/19/2002 4:20:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Gotta agree here, I've purchased several items from Georgia Precision, always courteous, always helpful, always willing to answer questions, always quick shipping.  Products are as described.

Definitely one of the good guys!

Ryan
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 5:53:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I've purchased a lot of ammo from Tommy.  He's the greatest and will get all of my business (provided they have what I need...which they usually do).  Great company.
Rich
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 6:45:17 PM EDT
[#4]
ditto...He didn't have the reloading dies in stock that I ordered, but managed to ship in two days.   That's pretty stand-up in my book.

frisco
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 8:23:18 PM EDT
[#5]
I had a minor problem ordering from Tommy once, but he quickly corrected the situation.  Rumor has it that his wife beats him up every time he makes a mistake.

I would not hesitate to order from him again.
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 10:04:58 PM EDT
[#6]
I ordered a stainless steel barrel from him once, great guy, and he would take time to talk to you about your questions, no matter on how detail or time consuming it is.  Excellent service, and great price.
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 10:07:00 PM EDT
[#7]
I've been buying 38spl WC's from them for a couple of years now for my S&W 52. Just super great ammo. I just wish he'd move to TN so I wouldn't have to pay shipping!
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 4:49:44 AM EDT
[#8]
The only problem I have with Tommy is that he lives 15 minutes down the road!
Tooooo easy to do business with him or just run down and chat!
Great guy with NO attitude!
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 7:08:11 AM EDT
[#9]
onemangang,
It's even worse when you work in the same city as Tommy's shop.  He gets alot of my $$$$.
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 12:57:06 PM EDT
[#10]
OK, thats it I'm moving to Forsyth. Tommy you got an empty house next door? Neighbors get a discount? LOL
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 1:11:32 PM EDT
[#11]
I agree, those guys are great. when I bought my first AR, they hooked me up with all sorts of neat cleaning supplies...
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 11:12:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Well shoot, what's his website address?

JT
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 11:18:36 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Well shoot, what's his website address?

JT

www.georgiaprecision.com
Link Posted: 9/15/2002 4:49:33 AM EDT
[#14]
www.georgiaprecision.com
   Tommy is one great guy, who is willing to take the time to help or answer questions for you. Never rushing you. Southern Hospitality!
Link Posted: 9/15/2002 8:18:36 AM EDT
[#15]
I'll jump onboard as well, Tommy got me emergency ammo shipped to NY right after the WTC attack. I had just used all my ammo at the range and needed something fast. He went out of his way to get me some emergency ammo here just in case. Remember at the time NYC, and all of the airports were locked down like a prison after a riot so it was amazing to get the ammo in less than three days. He get's my respect as a honest man who knows how to take care of his business.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top