Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2002 3:46:17 AM EDT
What's up (or not, as the case may be) with the General Forums?

Sorry for posting off-topic, but this is the only ar15.com forum I could reach.

-kill-9
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 4:09:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Apparently, there are major difraculties with the web-site, from what I've read at FULL-AUTO.com it's been messed up since late last night.

Mike
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 5:09:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Still gettiing TCP errors.
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 5:34:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Last night, I noticed the site was beginning to slow WAYYYY down.  I was wondering if it was a denial of service attack.  There have recently been thousands of lurkers visiting us since the shooting around here and after the Feebs and cops scared the hell out of the sheeple by holding up an AR-15 and declaring that the shooter might be using an ugly black rifle like it.

Since there are lots of very bright computer geeks out there in cyberland, and since some of those are sure to be mischivious liberals who are ready to deny a conservative's right to free speech in a NY second...I figure that there's a good chance Goat Boy has been attacked in an attempt to shut down the site.

Total BS?  I have no clue really...but it happened after they "visitors" began showing up in huge numbers.  I don't happen to believe much in "conincidences".

Link Posted: 10/8/2002 6:34:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Any news from the staff?  This sucks!  I can't get up to date news, wild speculation, and conspiracy theories about current events!
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 6:38:40 AM EDT
[#5]
As of this post, 109 users and 1195 "guests". Do believe some of the 1195 are unfriendly folks.
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 6:42:51 AM EDT
[#6]
This is about the only open thread...
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 6:47:14 AM EDT
[#7]
If this keeps up I am going to have to work today.
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 6:54:19 AM EDT
[#8]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  Need...my...general forum...fix...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top