Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2006 5:42:23 PM EST
I recently purchased and I am awaiting on a Sig 226 Tactical. This pistol has the left hand metric threads. In order to use this pistol with the Gemtech Trinity, I need to purchase a $130 (120+10 shipping) LID. I already have a 1/2X28 LID. I saw that the end of the LID had a spot to unscrew the LID, so I did so and saw the following:

I see no reason they cannot sell me another piston with the correct threads.

I have purchased a threaded endcap with the correct left hand thread, but Gemtech told the dealer I bought it from that I would need a different LID. I bought a pack of reduced recoil springs from Wolff for use with the the new encap, hoping for reliable operation. We shall see.

I am emailing Gemtech to see if they can sell me a new piston instead.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:48:42 PM EST

Originally Posted By 1928A1:
I see no reason they cannot sell me another piston with the correct threads.

***Me either. We sell replacement LID cores all the time for needs just as this. Whistle one up if you need one, no need to buy a whole new LID.

Regards,

Kel

(Stand­ard ARFCOM Disclaimers: Industry Deathmerchant - Cage Code 1F0J3, Current holder of "Employee of The Month Parking Space" At Gemtech, I do this for a living, etc.)

يستطيع أنت سمعتني الآن ؟
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:01:14 PM EST
Great, how much and I will send for one.

Link Posted: 10/30/2006 3:37:13 AM EST
Phil is going to send me another core. Cost is $50 plus 5 for shipping. Beats having to buy a whole other one.

Thanks!
Top Top