Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/30/2002 6:02:32 PM EDT
Does anyone have or know were to find pictures of this suppressor and the BiLock flash hider? All I can find is what is on the Gemtech web page and those are few. Thanks for any and all help.
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 8:55:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks drfcolt. Does anyone else have any pics to add. I want to get a good look at the BiLock mounted on a barrel. So fare I have found very few pics.
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 12:16:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Someone PLEASE bust out a digital camera. My curiosity is keeping me up at night.
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 2:06:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Arrg, ok ok.  I'll go get my camera and snap a few pics.  I need to photograph my new bren tripod anyway...  pics to follow soon.
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 2:32:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Ok, crap.  A few were offcenter but oh well.  Here they are.

Mostly hand here... arrg.

Link Posted: 8/2/2002 3:31:55 PM EDT
[#5]
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

Is their a purpose for the grooves in the flash hider part? I understand the need for the "locking" part, just wondering about the ones on the flash hider part. Also, it appears that the flash hider is styled after the A2. What I mean is that it looks like it is solid on the bottom. Is this true?

Again, thank you.
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 4:22:36 PM EDT
[#6]
The grooves on the bilock insert into the grooves on the suppressor.  Then you press down and twist.  This 'locks' the suppressor on.  To remove, press down and twist the opposite way.  Then you pull the suppressor off.

The bottom of the bilock is solid and does resemble a normal a2 flash suppressor.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top