Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Posted: 11/19/2008 5:55:35 AM EDT
Some of you have been asking about this, so I'm putting these photos up here for those who are interested. You can see/download these images from our Flickr account I just got started the other day... obviously there's lots of goodies up there for you to check out. While you're at it take a look at our website, I just re-did that as well with up to date sell sheets on all of our products.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 6:23:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Cool pics. The new site looks good too. I visited this morning to register my GSG Carbine but couldn't find the link anywhere. Can you direct me?
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 7:39:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Cool pics. The new site looks good too. I visited this morning to register my GSG Carbine but couldn't find the link anywhere. Can you direct me?

I really wish I could. I am about ready to tear my hair out over that online registration form. Obviously, it was supposed to be in place months ago, but there is still a problem with our host servers getting the information correctly. It is being worked on (furiously) and we are hoping it will be online and active within the next 10 days. In the meantime we are accepting mail-in registrations.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 8:09:41 AM EDT
[#3]
I dont know what it is, but something about the magazine has always bugged me when looking at the GSG AK...I think its too wide (from front to rear)...looks like much more of a handful then the real one is...
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 10:05:32 AM EDT
[#4]
No, it's the bend. The "arc" of the magazine doesn't curve enough. In fact, compare the 'arc' of this thing with an AK mag, and then an AR-15 mag...It's almost the same bend as an AR mag, not nearly pronounced enough for the AK. It looks more like an AK-74, or a .223 AK.  
Regardless, I just bought a GSG-9, and can't wait for this one. With ammo prices the way they are, .22 is WHERE IT'S AT!!!
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 10:29:17 AM EDT
[#5]
I have to admit, i was never really onboard with the GSG AK. But that wood one has some kind of appeal i'd never noticed before.

I'm still not sure i could fork over $100 more for one of these than i could get a 'real' AK for though. We'll see if they stay competetive.

And i'll repeat what i've said many times this past year, if GSG starts making other popular SMG's and hard-to-acquire interesting weapons in .22, i'd be all over them. Lets see some UMPs and MAGALs!
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 11:29:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 12:30:13 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm sorry if this question has been answered many times before, when r these set to release???  Thanx in advance!!!.....Manuel
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 2:01:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
PICTURES = EPIC FAIL

There is no hot chick with big boobies holding it.

Like this?

or like this?

Cheers,

Sakic #19

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 2:18:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 6:42:14 PM EDT
[#10]
lol the rsa girl is not hot, nor do those qualify as "big boobs"

Bring on a hot blonde with big uns!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 6:55:37 PM EDT
[#11]
No thanks - I lost all respect for Miss RSA after she swept the line at Bulletfest with an M16.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 10:01:03 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

lol the rsa girl is not hot, nor do those qualify as "big boobs"

Bring on a hot blonde with big uns!!!!!!!

OK, no name calling - lets get back on topic here shall we.
- jackal2001

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 9:09:42 AM EDT
[#13]
American Tactical,

Are the GSG-5 rifles for sale direct from you in Rochester?
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 10:11:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
American Tactical,

Are the GSG-5 rifles for sale direct from you in Rochester?

No they are not, I'm sorry. As an importer and a representative of manufacturers, we only sell to the distributor level.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 10:22:46 AM EDT
[#15]
Do you have a list of local distributors?
Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top