Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Site Notices
Posted: 7/2/2010 12:48:27 PM EDT
I got my stamp back in february, but my gun projects have gone by the wayside due to a new puppy and being busy at work

I finally got this all done today, i still have an ICS Navy lower i want to install and a Gemtech Raptor II has been pending for a month

GSG-5P
Classic Army B&T Folding Stock
RRAGES screw upgrade
ZAirsoft RAS
Gemtech 3-lug adapter
ATI claw mount
Primary Arms Micro Dot
Link Posted: 7/6/2010 5:22:06 AM EDT
[#1]
That looks really slick.  I like.  

How long did it take to get your stamp?
Link Posted: 7/6/2010 6:45:42 AM EDT
[#2]
exactly 90 days from the time i mailed the forms until i received the stamp.

1. NFA Item: SBR
2. Form Type: Form 1
3. Transferee Type: Trust
4. Forms Sent: 06 NOV 09
5. Check Cashed: 24 NOV 09
6. Pending Date: 17 DEC 09
7. Approved Date: 01 FEB 10
8. Forms Received: 04 FEB 10
9. Examiner Name: Ted Clutter
Link Posted: 7/6/2010 7:13:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Ted Clutter has been my examiner for my last 3 Form1's and 2 Form4's.  He is very FAST at getting your forms approved and back to you.  The fastest he has processed my forms was 21 days mailbox to mailbox and the longest was 64 days mailbox to mailbox.  Cashing the check and getting your forms into the system takes a while so he must not hold them for long.  All of my NFA stuff has been submitted under an LLC.

MadDog
Link Posted: 7/6/2010 7:24:59 AM EDT
[#4]
yea it was weird, i submitted a package of (5) form 1's, i got the one back like a week sooner than the other four.

my raptor is pending on a Form 4 since 5/26 with Albert Lamberger. according to the NFA tracker site his door-to-door time is 68 days. the forms were sent by Gemtech on 5/4/2010. if that number is still true, i should be getting a phone call in the next couple of weeks (fingers crossed).
Link Posted: 7/6/2010 8:09:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Looks a lot like mine.  Since the pic I added a Gemtech adapter.  So much fun!

http://i820.photobucket.com/albums/zz128/pokey074/GSGSBR.jpg

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 2:59:02 PM EDT
[#6]

Just got around to taking her to the range with the suppressor

at 50yds, i was shooting low, but the windage was spot on through the PA microdot.

the Raptor II is fucking sweet. the lack of noise and recoil made it VERY easy to get carried away and i started rapid firing.

i apologized to the RSO and i heard them talking about how quiet the 22's were, i don't think they realized it was a real suppressor, they assumed it was the SD model

i did find that the GSG5 is VERY mag sensitive, and any sort of monopoding on the mag or pressure whatsoever and i was stovepiping. no pressure on the mag and the thing ran like a dream.

this was even more fun than shooting an MP5SD in full auto since it only cost me like $20 in CCI stingers to shoot for an hour...
Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top