Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/12/2013 7:11:30 AM EDT
Anyone out there have any experience with this PC? Im interested in picking one up for a SHTF / HD situation and was wondering how well they carried and fit, how well they were constructed, etc.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 7:53:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Missed the sale. I would like to try one but no experience yet.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:52:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I called today and they should have more in stock by the end of the month, Austen over there was kind enough to put in a pre order for me to guarantee I got one. Never hurts to call and to be polite! ;)

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 8:15:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes... they are accepting back orders at the sale price!!!!

Talked to the good lady on the phone this morning and they should be shipping out in the next week or two!!
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 8:39:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Does anyone have a link to this PC? I looked on the website but couldn't find it.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:00:40 AM EDT
[#5]
http://www.greyghostgear.com/rigs/minimalist-plate-carrier-large

the deal is still on until 12/15 at 1159pm

$105.80 normal price
$68.77 if you use the THANKS35 discount code

really thinking about picking one up just because this seems too good to pass up. $78.35 shipped to my door!

anyone have experience with GGG's other products? are they good to go?
i recall hearing about them in a few threads but i have never used their stuff
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:33:33 AM EDT
[#6]
I got a med pouch and a mag pouch from them. Straight Tac Tailor stuff, gtg. The Stealth Op pack is nice, but smaller then I was expecting.

Can't beat $75 for a plate carrier
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top