Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2005 3:50:05 PM EDT
All right I have decided to try and get a m1 from CMP.

I just sent off my application to the Garand Collector Association, I know they do not send you a card with your membership number. How do you know your number for the CMP application? Yes I checked for them to send my membership info to cmp, will they notify me when this is done so that I can send in my order?

I plan to get a feild grade(all I can afford unfortunately).

I use to have a tanker model m1 That my cousin did not want and traded it  a full custom hunting rifle. A deal that I can kick myself over but the m1 was one of  the rebuild welded reciever models. Looked good and shot good but I was not interrested in garands at the time. Finally my medicine kicked in and I want one now.

Any info would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 4:15:50 PM EDT
[#1]
The GCA will send you an invoice marked paid.  You could send a copy of it with your CMP order if you wanted.   I believe the GCA sends updated membership info weekly to the CMP, so they'd probably have a new list before you receive your GCA packet in the mail.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 6:42:30 AM EDT
[#2]
The GCA sends your info to the CMP, so you just need to place your order with the CMP and note that you are a GCA member.  I did recieve a membership card from the GCA with my invoice marking paid, though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top