Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/13/2001 5:37:42 PM EDT
Looking into G3's.  How are the Interordnance kits?  The receivers they have now are FMP, so how are the kits?  Worth the price tag?

Who builds G3's nowadays?
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 5:45:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I just received my FMP back from Urbach.  I purchased the kit from IO, I bought the kit back in May of this year.  The kit was in excellent condition. all parts were parked, and the furnitures was brand new.  Best of all the bore was in excellent shape, dirty, but very good bore.  The receiver was purchaed in 2000 just before the ban in Kali.  It was a FMP from IO.  but the receiver was stamped imported by CAI(Century arms international)  The receiver was in white with the cocking tube welded.  The trunion hole was undrilled.  I finally had it send to Murray Urbach in July and I just received the complete gun about two weeks ago.  I have not had a chance to shoot it, I will put a couple of rounds out of it this weekend.  I am interested in how the G3SG1 stock works, with the heavy buffer, it should be a bit less in recoil.  

Hope this helps.

Link Posted: 12/13/2001 5:52:47 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
with the heavy buffer, it should be a bit less in recoil.  

The heavy buffer makes a world of difference.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top