Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/22/2004 9:34:02 AM EDT
I ordered a PTR91 from Impact guns over the weekend. Sent them my dealers FFL. I called them 2 days ago to see if they had them in stock. They told me they were on order and I will have to wait about 4 weeks. So I am stuck waiting or so I thought. This morning my credit card company calls me to question me about a big purchase charged to my card. The lady on the phone asks "have you purchased some artillery in the past few days", I told her jokingly "yes I needed some artillary shells for my howitzer cannon", silence on the other end of the line. I then told her yes I did make a purchase from Impactguns. I called Impactguns back today to see why they charged my card if the guns were not in stock. I guess they came in and have already shipped mine out. Artillery, must have been a liberal on the phone.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:40:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Funny story,  I was telling the exact same one at hk91.com a few weeks ago.

I ordered off their website, got a confirmation, but after 2 weeks of no communications and further research, decided to follow-up.

I called them to ask if they had any in stock?  same answer - "Nope"  

never did recieve an e-mail confirmation,  tried to cancel the order in a panic after my credit card had been charged and they informed me the rifle already shipped.  

Huh... but no e-mail as promised...

The rifle did arrive,  it was in very acceptable condition, they shipped as promised....

I do however feel a bit of hesitance when I consider ordering from impact again though.  Still - they did deliver.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top