Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 10/22/2004 8:34:02 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/22/2004 12:10:34 PM EST by Stal]
I ordered a PTR91 from Impact guns over the weekend. Sent them my dealers FFL. I called them 2 days ago to see if they had them in stock. They told me they were on order and I will have to wait about 4 weeks. So I am stuck waiting or so I thought. This morning my credit card company calls me to question me about a big purchase charged to my card. The lady on the phone asks "have you purchased some artillery in the past few days", I told her jokingly "yes I needed some artillary shells for my howitzer cannon", silence on the other end of the line. I then told her yes I did make a purchase from Impactguns. I called Impactguns back today to see why they charged my card if the guns were not in stock. I guess they came in and have already shipped mine out. Artillery, must have been a liberal on the phone.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:40:07 PM EST
Funny story, I was telling the exact same one at hk91.com a few weeks ago.

I ordered off their website, got a confirmation, but after 2 weeks of no communications and further research, decided to follow-up.

I called them to ask if they had any in stock? same answer - "Nope"

never did recieve an e-mail confirmation, tried to cancel the order in a panic after my credit card had been charged and they informed me the rifle already shipped.

Huh... but no e-mail as promised...

The rifle did arrive, it was in very acceptable condition, they shipped as promised....

I do however feel a bit of hesitance when I consider ordering from impact again though. Still - they did deliver.

Top Top