Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/1/2002 2:49:17 PM EST
These aren't talked about much here, if ever. Anyone have any comments on these? I have seen no reports on these rifles, good or bad. FA seems to claim that they are built tough as hell.
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 4:25:21 PM EST
I recently bought a Fulton Armory M4A3 upper. It seems to be an outstanding piece. I have about 300 rounds through it to date with only one problem; I had found that it would occasionally not go all way into battery when locking on a new magazine. FA suggested lubing the buffer assembly and that did the trick. No other problems at all. Extremely well made and tight. It is match grade and it easily shoots 1/2 to 1 MOA. I have it mounted to a BM post-ban lower with Aimpoint and Knights RAS. Excellent product IMO. I recommend Fulton Armory whole-heartedly. Excellent service to boot. Clint is always very eager to help with any issue or question.
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 4:12:30 PM EST
WB

Earlier this year I bought an Accutron match upper for my CMP AR15. No problems using the Bushmaster lower with the Fulton upper. I must say that the Accutron is a beautiful piece of work! I have an RPA base and sight with international knobs and Anschutz adjustable iris/diopter/filter sight along with an Anschutz adjustable iris front sight.

The ammo I am currently using doesn't do this masterpiece justice, I'm gonna have to load some heavy bullets and shoot full distance courses in order to use it at full potential. In time...

I put an order in for an Ironstone buttstock, which will almost complete the rig. It is a very heavy gig to boot.

I know this stuff is expensive but I'm the kind of guy who buys Snap-On tools too, I am willing to pay extra for superior quality, warranty and customer service when it comes to durable goods.

Jay
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 7:34:01 PM EST
No experience with their AR's, but I had them build me a rack-grade M1A. Best M1A/M14 I've ever handled- much better work than the USGI M14's I've used. Everything is TIGHT, and it works like the Energizer Bunny. They are spendy and take a while, but I'd do it again in a heartbeat.
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 8:00:43 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/5/2002 8:20:10 PM EST by jstw]
I decided to try out a FA upper [M4 Phantom] and mated it to a Colt post ban lower [with JP trigger]. I did not utilize the FA carrier and bolt assembly though [went with Les Baer]. The fit and finish of the FA upper was very good. It seems to be a quality piece [no problems with it]. I did have to get a little fitting done on it to get it to mate to the lower though [I thought of it as ensuring a tight fit]. :) The end result? More accuracy than I ever expected from a 16" mock M4 profiled barrel. Using just factory Federal American Eagle 62 gr. FMJ, I'm right at the 1 MOA to 0.9 MOA mark.
Top Top