Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/2/2005 12:33:24 PM EDT
Hi guys my buddy needs the gas adjuster piece that goes on the sks gas tube. It lets you switch the rifle so you can shoot grendes. It is on a yugo sks I think. If anyone has one please let me know or where he can get one. You can email me at jcbr25@hotmail.com Thanks JC
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 3:30:27 PM EDT
you may want to try Numrich egun parts here....www.e-gunparts.com/productschem.asp?chrMasterModel=2620z59/66
Top Top