Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/29/2003 9:34:57 PM EDT
This baby* was perfect, 100%, now due to circumstances unbeknownst to me the previously 100% evenly set FreeFloated barrel on my baby* is "REAL TIGHT"=touching (dollartrick) at the furthest point where the barrel leaves the forearm @ 6pm position. This has me baffeled beyond belief because there was nothing amiss when it went out to play today in its case. can this be fixed easily..........I've losened the stocks set screws and retightened them,(is there tightening sequence, rear first then front?), I just do not know if there's any more that can be done, short of a trip to the GSmith. I have'nt had a chance to rezeroed it yet. It may be ok >:BadBoltgun:< Any advice appreciated. THANKS!  edited to add:: The stock is "Sharpshooterssupply"of OH "kevlarcomposite" coated. I could hardley believe it chipped in the spot it did w/out a direct significant impact.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 5:23:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Is the stock wood? Maybe it warped. You might just need to have some wood taken out from under the barrel.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top