Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2007 2:19:10 PM EDT
I was going through my mom's basement and found an old .22 she had as a kid(passed down from her father). So I cleaned it all up and made it shiney and pretty.

But I am curious as to how much it is worth.  No intentions of selling it.

On the barrel is:

Remmington Model 511-P "The Scoremaster"
22 Short.Long or Long Rifle

then has an  "A K  )|( "  (similar to that)
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 2:26:10 PM EDT
[#1]
That sounds like a great old find!  I'd love to see some pictures.  My grandfather recently gave me his 60 some odd year old Marlin 81 rifle.  It also has the .22 Short. Long. Long Rifle marked on it.  It is a tubular fed bolt action.  It took me about 7 hours of straight cleaning but looks good as new now.
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 3:43:29 PM EDT
[#2]
That would not be a 10/22. Ruger is the company that makes them and it is a particular type of rifle.

That is a great find though!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top