Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2012 8:47:47 AM EST
[Last Edit: 11/19/2012 8:49:37 AM EST by evenflow]
Foscam FI8910W Wireless/Wired Pan & Tilt IP/Network Camera with IR-Cut Filter for True Color Images - 8 Meter Night Vision and 3.6mm Lens (67° Viewing

Right now I can use the it to just view live action feed. How would I go about saving lets say a weeks worth of video monitoring and having it overwrite every week? I am just leaving for a few weeks and want something on to monitor my living room while we are on vacation.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 9:40:16 PM EST
Originally Posted By evenflow:
Foscam FI8910W Wireless/Wired Pan & Tilt IP/Network Camera with IR-Cut Filter for True Color Images - 8 Meter Night Vision and 3.6mm Lens (67° Viewing

Right now I can use the it to just view live action feed. How would I go about saving lets say a weeks worth of video monitoring and having it overwrite every week? I am just leaving for a few weeks and want something on to monitor my living room while we are on vacation.

http://www.vitamindinc.com/ the software can record motion events and save them rather than continuous recording to save on storage space. The software can also be set to delete video files after x number of days.

Ideally your recording computer will be in a hidden location since a thief is likely to be going for money, pain killers, electronics, jewelry, and guns.
Top Top