Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 9/10/2010 6:25:33 AM EST
I've looked all over the place, and apologize if I've missed the answer somewhere. I can find info on how to complete a Form 4 using a trust all over the place, but can't find any info on purchasing NFA items using an LLC.

My suppressor has arrived at my dealer, my paperwork has been approved thru the state for my LLC. Do I just need to send the Form 4, along with a copy of my paperwork from the state saying that the LLC is registered? Do I need to send a certification of citizenship (5330.20?) with it as well? Anything else I'm missing?


Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 11:02:09 AM EST
I have had luck sending

Cover letter from your LLC, signed by you
Check for $200
Form 5320.4
Certification of compliance (not sure it's required, but why not?)
Photocopy of articles of incorporation

When signing the form 4, you should indicate that you are signing in your capacity as member, manager, or authorized employee of the LLC.
If you are not listed with the State of Ohio as a member or manager of the LLC, you should probably include the corporate resolution which authorizes you to purchase & handle Title II items on behalf of the company.
Top Top