Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2009 6:22:45 AM EDT
i own 3 suppressors already and 1/2 a dozen sbrs but decided i needed a new .22 can so i bought a silencerco sparrow.

all my nfa stuff is owned by a texas corp i am an officer in.

my question is my class 3 sales guy sent my paper work over for me  to sign and add my check  and didnt include the citizenship forms. do i need to include these?

my old paper work from previous suppressors indicate that on my last purchase from this vendor i didnt send a citizenship form in yet got my halo. my other 2 were with a different vendor and did include citizenship form.

to be honest i think i will just include it and if they dont want it they can trash it.
i know i need the

2 signed form 4's
my articles of declaration of the corp
my $200 check

thanks
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:35:42 AM EDT
[#1]
I have no help but I just bought/sent in paperwork on the same can...and I have three cans already and a bunch of SBR's as well...go figure!

Good luck and that Sparrow looks incredible...I can't wait for Feb or thereabouts when I 'get' mine...
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:39:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Good luck and that Sparrow looks incredible...I can't wait for Feb or thereabouts when I 'get' mine...

thanks. i had actually bought the outback II and after doing some research changed my mind.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top