Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2009 5:22:45 AM EST
i own 3 suppressors already and 1/2 a dozen sbrs but decided i needed a new .22 can so i bought a silencerco sparrow.

all my nfa stuff is owned by a texas corp i am an officer in.

my question is my class 3 sales guy sent my paper work over for me to sign and add my check and didnt include the citizenship forms. do i need to include these?

my old paper work from previous suppressors indicate that on my last purchase from this vendor i didnt send a citizenship form in yet got my halo. my other 2 were with a different vendor and did include citizenship form.

to be honest i think i will just include it and if they dont want it they can trash it.
i know i need the

2 signed form 4's
my articles of declaration of the corp
my $200 check

thanks
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 5:35:42 AM EST
I have no help but I just bought/sent in paperwork on the same can...and I have three cans already and a bunch of SBR's as well...go figure!

Good luck and that Sparrow looks incredible...I can't wait for Feb or thereabouts when I 'get' mine...
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 5:39:13 AM EST
Originally Posted By ftldrben:

Good luck and that Sparrow looks incredible...I can't wait for Feb or thereabouts when I 'get' mine...

thanks. i had actually bought the outback II and after doing some research changed my mind.
Top Top