Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/5/2012 3:43:30 PM EDT
Previously, forms had serials incorporating the first initial of the last name or trade name of the transferror.  With the new reassignment of examiners by state, the prefixes have changed to the state.

My most recent F4 just came back with serial number CO19xxx assigned.  Under the old system, it would have been PPxxxxx, based on the seller's last name.

(sent in 7/5, received 1/4, almost exactly 6 months door to door )
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:56:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll have to look at mine to see. Just got a couple in. And I think they are taking that six month thing to heart. My three that just came back were all six months. Two F4's and a F1, so went in different packets.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 12:13:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Same here. My trust is "In God We Trust"

So my Form 1s came back with "I" as the prefix.

My most recent Form 1 came back "FL" signed by Lamberger.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top