Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Posted: 10/23/2016 11:00:04 AM EDT
We just found out yesterday that our landowner has sold the property, which we leased, our lease was up Oct. 31.  We will be moving intra-state, to our sons for just a couple of months until we secure a new condo.  I have a suppressor in a trust, I have printed the 5320.20 to mail to ATF.  I assume I should put my sons address, even though it is temporary.  Then, when we find another place to live, re-send the updated address to the ATF??  Is my information correct?  Now, I only have about 8 days to move out.  Does the form have to be pre-approved?  If yes, I don't have enough time, what to do?
Will I need to place my son as a trustee on my trust?  Even though we will only be there for a couple months? Fyi, he has zero interest in my shooting hardware.  I know, I don't get it either, we hunted together while he lived at home.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 12:32:08 PM EDT
If you're staying in the same state, you need to notify for inter state travel.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 2:35:40 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 8:10:25 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Yeah, no action required on your part. Once you get settled, you could send them form in for a records update for an intrastate move. (Assuming by what I'm reading neither your temp or perm location is out-of-state)
View Quote

Yep I'm moving in state, I appreciate your help.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top