Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/2/2014 7:19:17 AM EDT
I want to Short Barrel my Remington 870 Police Magnum.  What do I put as the Model number on the Form 1?

Just 870 or 870P or the full 870 Police Magnum?

Thanks,

T2
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 8:26:22 AM EDT
[#1]
I would put 870 Police Magnum since that is what is engraved on the receiver.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 1:52:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I just put 870 on mine.  I don't think you would be incorrect to do what the above poster said though.  I am no expert though so take my experience at face value.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:52:13 PM EDT
[#3]
My Remington factory 870 Police Magnum SBS was transferred with just 870 on both the Form 3 and the Form 4.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 3:22:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Can I hijack? I was going to ask the same question but after the form one comes back can you just hacksaw the barrel or do you need to purchase one from a dealer?
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 3:29:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Can I hijack? I was going to ask the same question but after the form one comes back can you just hacksaw the barrel or do you need to purchase one from a dealer?
View Quote

You're free to shorten it (or replace it) using whatever method you prefer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top