Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/29/2015 5:06:23 PM EDT
Okay guys,
I'm not new to NFA transfers, just new to Eforms.  And I personally do not know anyone who has done one either.
I submitted two form1's for SBR's on 4-6-15.
When I check the status on the ATF website, all it says is Submitted/In Process.
I click on each application and it just gives the date submitted.  If I click on "actions" on the application, it brings me to a prompt where you start all over.

My question is, how do I know if my application has been submitted correctly?
Is there a way to check where it is in the process?
Oh, and if it's approved; will I get an approved application with a stamp in the mail, or will it be electronic?

Sorry for the elementary questions, but I'm a computer retard, and all my previous applications have been on paper.
Please share your knowledge....

Thanks boys,
Phil
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 5:41:02 PM EDT
[#1]
You know they got it when your check is cashed! Edit: for eforms that would be when your CC transfer goes through.

I believe you will only get an electronic copy which you have to print out, which is why some people prefer to submit paper forms, that way they get an actual stamp.

Don't bother calling the NFA branch for clarification, they wont get back to you no matter how many times you try. Ask me how I know.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 5:55:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I've done 2 eforms at this point.

You won't get an update until 1 of 3 things happens; it goes in to problem status, is approved, or is denied. If it is approved, you will be able to download a .pdf. No stamp is mailed for eforms.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 6:56:40 PM EDT
[#3]
If it's submitted and payment went through you get an email.

Yours should be approved/disapproved in the next week or two
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 7:19:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, I went back and tracked my bank statements.  I was charged $200 twice by the ATF the day after I submitted the Eforms....which was 4-7-15.
Guess I need to keep waiting....
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 1:26:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Right now you are looking at about 90 days from submission. My 3/25 efiled forms where just approved yesterday
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top