Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2003 5:31:17 AM EST
I am a big collector of military/swat items and I am having the hardest time finding where I can get my hands on either an inert flashbang grenade or a live one. Do any of you have any suggestions? Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/11/2003 7:55:18 AM EST
Live ones are Destructive Devices under the NFA. You should be able to buy the steel body for about $55 from any LE distrubitor that stocks DefTech; they aren't controlled items, and you could just screw in an expended fuse.
Top Top