Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2006 7:34:48 AM EDT
I purchased my first suppressor today, a TAC-62.  I know that it's cheep and may not be the greatest, but I'm on a tight budget and I figured it would be a good place to start out.  

Can anyone tell me a little more about that model than what I already know?  I'm sure it won't be on the level of a pilot or outback, but hopefully I'll be satisfied.  

Also, can it be shot wet?  Thanks

ccfps
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 8:54:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey, you have to start somewhere. If you don't mind a couple questions:

Where did you get it?

What are you putting the can on?

I am looking into saving up some cash and getting one for a .22 but don't know of any dealers close by. Oh and some pics would be nice too
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 9:52:00 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I purchased my first suppressor today, a TAC-62.  I know that it's cheep and may not be the greatest, but I'm on a tight budget and I figured it would be a good place to start out.  

Can anyone tell me a little more about that model than what I already know?  I'm sure it won't be on the level of a pilot or outback, but hopefully I'll be satisfied.  

Also, can it be shot wet?  Thanks

ccfps

congrats..

i have a tac 67 love the little booger. i think you will be suprised on how much you like it . i would shoot copperwashed ammo "copper bullets" through it so it will cut down on the leading some. you can shoot it wet but it will build up faster inside i dont think every once in a while will hurt it . i hope you bought the tool to take it apart also since it will come in handy if you shoot it alot for cleaning!..enjoy!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top