Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/31/2005 2:16:58 PM EDT
Anybody use it? I picked some up at the gun store today, I bought 5 boxes of Hornady tap, which is my usual load, but the owner gave me two bucks off the Fiocchi to try it, looking for opinions from those who have actually used it.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 7:34:31 AM EDT
[#1]
A couple of weeks ago, when I got my barrel back from Vang Comp, I tested (patterned) eight or nine dfferent 00 Buckshot loads at 20 yards.  The loads including the Fiocchi your mentioned as wells as three Hornady TAP loads (maybe it was 2 TAP and one non TAP Hornady), Remington reduced and normal recoil, a couple of Fedral full recoil and maybe a PMC of some type.

First, the Vang Comp (non ported) System really works.  The patterns were much smaller than the same group of loads before the Vang Comp work.

Second, there was little different between the 8 or 9 loads.  I mean the size of the worst pattern and the size of the best pattern was within .5" total spread of one another.

My dealer sell the Fiocchi in ten round boxes for about the same as other manufacturers five round boxes.  I think the Fiocchi is a good load (from my experience) at a great price.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top