Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2006 5:26:23 AM EDT
I am going to get fingerprint cards for my 9mm supressor today.  They charge the same $5 if I get 2 cards done or 100.  I was thinking of getting a 5.56 supressor in a few months.  Can I get 4 cards done today so I have two extra I can send in later, or does the ATF not like several month old cards?

Fingerprints don't change, but this is the government we are talking about here.
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 5:27:56 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I am going to get fingerprint cards for my 9mm supressor today.  They charge the same $5 if I get 2 cards done or 100.  I was thinking of getting a 556 can in a few months.  Can I get 4 cards done today so I have two extra I can send in later, or does the ATF not like several month old cards?

Fingerprints don't change, but this is the government we are talking about here.

Why would you need fingerprints for a 556?  The ATF doesn't require them at least, you got some local restriction?
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 5:28:43 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Why would you need fingerprints for a 556?  The ATF doesn't require them at least, you got some local restriction?

556 can.

ETA: I'm wondering the same thing.
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 5:48:28 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I am going to get fingerprint cards for my 9mm supressor today.  They charge the same $5 if I get 2 cards done or 100.  I was thinking of getting a 556 can in a few months.  Can I get 4 cards done today so I have two extra I can send in later, or does the ATF not like several month old cards?

"556 can" = Supressor made for the 5.56mm  cartridge.

Dang gone inability to put voice emphisis on typed text.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top