Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/4/2006 9:26:29 PM EDT
Today at the gun show I found a ROCK-OLA M1 Carbine in fantastic shape for $650.  It has a ROCK-OLA Receiver, Rock-ola barrel that is like new, Rock-Ola trigger assembly, and a Winchester Op Rod.  The stock has the arsenal rebuild marks on it and the stock looks great.

This was the cheapest USGI M1 Carbine at the show and it looks 100% better than some that were going for $775 to $850.

I'm very happy, been looking for a decent one for a while now.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:23:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Cool find. I picked up an Inland at a gun show a couple of weeks ago. Carbines around here start at $750 for USGI.

Let us know how she shoots!
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:33:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Good price, especially for Rockola.  Not as common as some of the others.  

Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:37:12 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm pretty happy with it.  Bought some rounds yesterday and hope to get it to the range later this week.  If I figure out how to post pics I'll get some on here.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 8:04:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Pics?
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 3:47:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice grab ! Yes, please post pics when you get the chance. I see the Rock-Olas going on GB for 1K in OK shape now and then. I also have a Juke-box ...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top