Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Page Armory » GSG-5
Posted: 11/1/2009 4:17:35 PM EST
[Last Edit: 11/1/2009 4:18:16 PM EST by stanprophet09]
So my form 1 came in on wed, I jumped on the line with ATI and ordered the GSG5-P barrel, that came in yesterday! I did not get it yesterday since the roommate set it in a place I would not look, so I got home tonight and put that bad boy together. All I can say is WOW, first NFA item and definitely not the last! Time to pinch the penny's and send off a form for the AR and get some money together to get the suppressor!

Just need to order the tri lug adapter and it is done!

Oh and of course we all know the rules........ Pics or it did not happen!

Link Posted: 11/1/2009 4:50:15 PM EST
Very nice setup, I am jealous...
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 5:07:01 PM EST
Looks sweet. Need the 3 lug to finish off for "that look"
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 5:08:08 PM EST
[Last Edit: 11/1/2009 5:09:05 PM EST by dirtbikesandguns]
Lookin' nice !!!

Now go down to Kinko's, make a color copy of your stamp and laminate it. (make damm sure you laminate the copy !! and not the original)...........throw the laminate in your gun cary bag, and proudly show it off at the range
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 8:29:00 AM EST
Well put about 500 rounds through it today! The interesting thing is that this rifle has always been picky on ammo, Fed bulk packs this thing will not shoot, I would have continuous stove pipes. Well last time i had it out I put around 400 rounds of Aguila Supermax through it, brought it home and put it in the safe. When I put the barrel in yesterday all I did was wipe the bolt face down with a rag, no cleaning what so ever. It ripped through the aguila today so I started feeding it the fed bulk packs and it was eating them up like crazy!

I did have about a half dozen soft strikes on primers though, this has never happened before, but after looking at the fouling in the firing pin channel I can understand why, this thing is filthy! Time to go pull it apart and clean the hell out of it.

Just wanted to add that SBR's are fun as hell, there will definitely be more!
Page Armory » GSG-5
Top Top