Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 9/15/2002 4:39:04 PM EST

Need a field report on this. Anyone got one?

I guess its called point shooting. I have one mounted on the end of my shotgun. Don't know about the AR.
Link Posted: 9/15/2002 5:21:36 PM EST
Top Top