Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/15/2006 6:54:32 PM EDT
Does anyone own a Fabarm FP6 or automatic "tactical shotgun"? I looked at a FP6 carbon fiber pump recently and really liked it. How would you say it compares to a Mossberg/Remington/Winchester in terms of reliability/durability? I think its extremely cool looking, but thats not enought to justifty the expense. I think I can get it for around 400.00, but whats holding me back is my lack of knowledge and the fact its a 20 inch 5 shot. Are there factory or aftermarket magazine extensions availible for these weapons? What about pistol grip stocks and other accessories such as side saddles? Any information would be surely appreciated.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:04:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a FP-6 with an extension that works very well.   It came with a barrel shroud and rifle type sights.  It seems to have more felt recoil than my 870, but shoots very well.  
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 10:31:22 AM EDT
[#2]
I have one too, its a nice shotgun.  If you want a tactical shotgun, go with the 870 or something similar.... they are more versitile!
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 4:14:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I have an FP6 carbon I'm using for 3-gun/HeMan. Nice shotgun. Choate makes a +3 extension for it. (8 rounds + 1). With a screw on modified choke on it, the extension tube lines up almost perfectly. If you don't have a choke on it the tube will be a little longer. Got at a CDNN closeout price of $330.

Here is a picture of mine with the choke off.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top