Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 11/4/2009 12:44:18 PM EST
Are there any additional forms needed when filing as an LLC.....or is just the employer identification number (6A) sufficient and (8) name and title of official of firm or corporation..... I hope I made myself clear

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 5:09:12 PM EST
You don't even need an EIN, unless it is required by you state. I generally send in a copy of my certificate of good standning, but that's not even required.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 6:09:49 PM EST
I got a Form 4 returned last time because I did not include my Articles of Incorporation (I had, I guess they either lost it, or didn't recognize it).

I include a copy of my Articles of Incorporation (stamped as received by the SOS), a copy of the Certificate of Organization (the state form which recognizes and validates the establishment of my LLC), and a printout from my state's website showing compliance (fees paid).
Top Top