Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 11/17/2008 12:15:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/17/2008 12:24:27 PM EDT by Bansheeman6100]
HELL YEAH! SOO excited right now! life is good! also bought a lower receiver and fixed the brakes on my Musatng. very productive day

EDIT: BTW, i sent off the F1 on the 5th of September if i remember correctly, so thats just a little over 2 months. i was expecting a MUCH longer wait from reports. and i didnt even have to fix the 2-page form i sent! i figures when i saw who it was from, that it was a new form to re-fill.
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 12:38:35 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Bansheeman6100:
HELL YEAH! SOO excited right now! life is good! also bought a lower receiver and fixed the brakes on my Musatng. very productive day

EDIT: BTW, i sent off the F1 on the 5th of September if i remember correctly, so thats just a little over 2 months. i was expecting a MUCH longer wait from reports. and i didnt even have to fix the 2-page form i sent! i figures when i saw who it was from, that it was a new form to re-fill.

who was your examiner?
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 12:40:55 PM EDT
2months is about the going rate. Mine took that long. Have you engraved your lower yet?
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 12:46:47 PM EDT
sending out the lower thursday. and i think it says Andrew L. Ashtree. then theres a name after his, Pat Howard.
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 9:34:51 AM EDT

LUCKY!
I had to fix mine, however it was a non issue. as soon as I sent it back it was approved. I figured I would have to wait atleast another month
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 12:48:28 PM EDT
Originally Posted By chase45:

LUCKY!
I had to fix mine, however it was a non issue. as soon as I sent it back it was approved. I figured I would have to wait atleast another month

you did 2-page? and yeha, i was SURE that the form insaid was just a blank, to re-fill. but it had the stamp!!
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 1:04:41 PM EDT
also, it was approved on the 15th, and received on the 17th! WOW!
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 9:55:12 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 6:54:52 AM EDT
of the form it self? cause i dont have any upper parts yet, waiting on the 12.5'' Operator to be in stock.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 10:23:20 AM EDT
of the form it self? cause i dont have any upper parts yet, waiting on the 12.5'' Operator to be in stock.

Sorry, as usual I didnt read enuf to see that it isnt together yet.

Well consider that post a pre-emptive post for pics!
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 11:10:08 AM EDT
Originally Posted By blackfly53:

Sorry, as usual I didnt read enuf to see that it isnt together yet.

Well consider that post a pre-emptive post for pics!

trust me, i will be posting pics! probably wont be until after Christmas unless i sell my truck before then
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 7:11:33 PM EDT
ALSO, im only 18, so more proof that us younger than 21 can build SBR's
Top Top