Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/17/2008 12:15:55 PM EDT
HELL YEAH! SOO excited right now! life is good! also bought a lower receiver and fixed the brakes on my Musatng. very productive day

EDIT: BTW, i sent off the F1 on the 5th of September if i remember correctly, so thats just a little over 2 months. i was expecting a MUCH longer wait from reports. and i didnt even have to fix the 2-page form i sent! i figures when i saw who it was from, that it was a new form to re-fill.
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 12:38:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
HELL YEAH! SOO excited right now! life is good! also bought a lower receiver and fixed the brakes on my Musatng. very productive day

EDIT: BTW, i sent off the F1 on the 5th of September if i remember correctly, so thats just a little over 2 months. i was expecting a MUCH longer wait from reports. and i didnt even have to fix the 2-page form i sent! i figures when i saw who it was from, that it was a new form to re-fill.

who was your examiner?
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 12:40:55 PM EDT
[#2]
2months is about the going rate. Mine took that long. Have you engraved your lower yet?
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 12:46:47 PM EDT
[#3]
sending out the lower thursday. and i think it says Andrew L. Ashtree. then theres a name after his, Pat Howard.
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 9:34:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

LUCKY!
I had to fix mine, however it was a non issue. as soon as I sent it back it was approved. I figured I would have to wait atleast another month
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 12:48:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

LUCKY!
I had to fix mine, however it was a non issue. as soon as I sent it back it was approved. I figured I would have to wait atleast another month

you did 2-page? and yeha, i was SURE that the form insaid was just a blank, to re-fill. but it had the stamp!!
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 1:04:41 PM EDT
[#6]
also, it was approved on the 15th, and received on the 17th! WOW!
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 9:55:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 6:54:52 AM EDT
[#8]
of the form it self? cause i dont have any upper parts yet, waiting on the 12.5'' Operator to be in stock.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 10:23:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
of the form it self? cause i dont have any upper parts yet, waiting on the 12.5'' Operator to be in stock.

Sorry, as usual I didnt read enuf to see that it isnt together yet.

Well consider that post a pre-emptive post for pics!
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 11:10:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry, as usual I didnt read enuf to see that it isnt together yet.

Well consider that post a pre-emptive post for pics!

trust me, i will be posting pics! probably wont be until after Christmas unless i sell my truck before then
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 7:11:33 PM EDT
[#11]
ALSO, im only 18, so more proof that us younger than 21 can build SBR's
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top