Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
4/18/2021 9:59:29 PM
Posted: 3/10/2010 3:45:47 PM EDT
New to this, so can we buy items like Mags, and other stuff not listed on the regular government auction sites?  Where do all these online businesses and gun show vendors  get the used USGI mags and firearm related stuff from?
I hope this isn't a stupid question that I am supposed to already know.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 11:24:08 PM EDT
The only thing you need an FFL for is buying complete firearms and receiver/frames for same.  Not needed for any other items regardless of source.  
The guys at gun shows get their used resale items where ever they find them.  There is No wholesale source for most of this stuff.  
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 11:41:16 PM EDT
Not so much for the used stuff but most of the major manufacturers sell at list or near list to anybody who comes along but will only really discount
to a FFL dealer
Link Posted: 3/11/2010 7:21:35 AM EDT
You wont find much money at all in used gi mags now when new can be had for well under 10 bucks a mag
Top Top