Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/18/2009 6:34:20 AM EDT

Link Posted: 12/18/2009 6:52:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Very Nice!!

How does it shoot?  Mine over gasses the system and requires max venting which in turn makes it louder - but with sub sonic handloads it is awesome
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 10:43:53 AM EDT
[#2]

Dang they're like twins!  Inch folding rear sight even!

Haven't shot it yet, I am expecting the same behavior.

Does yours cycle with subsonic rounds?  

I have been following a thread that may have a solution for us...where someone has been tinkering with the hole sizes in the gas plugs.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 1:24:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Mine will not cycle sub sonic, but with the gas off it is easy to work the charging handle as a single shot.  Mine is so over gassed with regular ammo i will not fire it.  I was thinking about making a mild handload (super sonic) that will operate the action but not beat the living shit out of it.  Keep us posted on the gas valve trick you are monitoring.

One other peculiar note - my point of impact actually moved UP 2 MOA with the can attached.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top